October 31, 2017, 7:30 am
November 2, 2017, 4:00 pm
Sponsored by Central Pennsylvania Section of ASCE
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 30th Central Pennsylvania Geotechnical Conference is issuing a “Call for Papers” focusing on Geo-Professional Design and Construction for Infrastructure, Development, and Innovation. Of particular interest are papers related to regional projects and the following list of topics:
• Geotechnics for Transportation
• Geotechnical Engineering and Construction of Dams and Levees
• Utility Support, Modification, and Repair
• Geotechnical Hazard Mitigation
• Subsurface Construction, including Support of Excavation
• Energy Generation, Storage, and Transmission
• Geotechnical Challenges for Water Resources
• Emerging Innovations Affecting the Geo-Professional Community
October 20, 2017: Abstracts due – 300 to 500 words (max. 1 typewritten page).
November 20, 2017: Notification of accepted papers.
August 13, 2018: Draft paper and presentation due.
September 17, 2018: Final papers due.
Oct. 31 – Nov. 2, 2018: Attendance & Presentation at Conference.